Sunday, September 7, 2008

WHS 96ish First Annual Brunch

My high school friends and I have a pretty unique crew; unique in the fact that it has been 12 years since we graduated (for some of us its 13 years), and we still like to hang out with one another. Almost all of us left Minneapolis for significant periods of time, but in the last few years we have all moved back. There were a couple of peeps who were unable to make it ( Min Jo & Pete- we will get you next year), and some husbands and boyfriends who had to work, but we had a pretty darn good turn out for the first annual WHS 96ish brunch.
Being the sentimental cheese-ball that I am, I wanted to create an event where we could all get together with signifs and kids too, and spend an afternoon together. I hope that we are able to keep this going, I would love to watch this picture grow with kids and loved ones, and I hope to know these people for the rest of my life. Shit- they've put up with me for this long.

I am so happy to still know all of you, to get to meet the new people in your lives, and members of your families.
I had a wonderful time this morning, and I hope you did too.
Go Millers!!
uhhh.............
I mean........ Rock on!!















You two are getting dangerously close to matching outfits- watch it!
Hostess with the mostess!



Homecoming kingish



Considering that our high school mascot was a fat man with an apron and a rolling pin- brunch seemed appropriate.  



Bacon wrapped in bacon
Stuffing my pants with bacon




No comments: