Monday, September 1, 2008

Tribute #1--The LA is Back!!!!! ( in a couple weeks)

My sister, Laura Good, will be moving back to Minneapolis in the next couple of weeks, and I couldn't be happier. 
This will be the first time since 2001 when all three Good kids will be living in Minneapolis at the same time.
Chris and I feel as though a limb that had been cut off many years ago in one of those unfortunate roller coaster accidents is finally going to be surgical reconnected.
My sister Laura is one of the coolest people I know, she never ceases to impress and humble me.
Her instincts, youthful wisdom, and creativity are crazy-good.
My brother and sister are two of the most important people in the world to me, and I feel so lucky to have such a great family.
I think I speak for us all when I say, "watch out for the NOT SO GOODS".
Happy 23rd tomorrow LA.




No comments: