Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Good's leave their mark on Cornucopia, for the third time!



The original NOT SO GOOD'S

Someone must have stolen his cocktail...
The pontoon was not working, but that did not keep us from drinking on it. 

They have to start young if they expect to be able to keep up in the future.
Yep!
Rockin' Siskuit Lake one paddle at a time.

Yep!
The LA!
Doin' it, Doin' it, and Doin' it well!



If I had been a male teenager in the 70's, I may have looked like this.
I was asked to sleep 20 feet from the cabin- the only good decision made all weekend.



This move pretty much sums up our family. 
Lookin a little ruff on the way home.


BIG Thanks--
Tim and Suzy, for a wonderful weekend, great food, lots-o-booze, and your 
generous hospitality.
Dad, for his never ending poop commentary.
Corni for her beautiful lakes, woods, and wildlife.
My family, for being such a loving good time!!!!!
I love you all!!

No comments: